Studio is the exciting new six-level course for adult learners from A1 to C1 (Beginner to
Advanced), with an innovative lesson-based approach to topics. The Studio ‘space’
allows students to be creative and provides teachers with clear, easy-to-teach lessons. Three main lessons
(two at Beginner) cover vocabulary, grammar and skills work. Video-based functional lessons (101 Things
to do in English) and comprehensive Review lessons complete a course that gives students scope to
be creative with language.
With each lesson linked to a different topic channel, Studio heightens student motivation and interest.
- Topic variety with the 12 Studio channels.
- Pairwork Activities also available on the Helbling Media App.
- 101 Things to do in English videos.
- Videoscapes: place your students in the scene.
- Video: video- and audio-based lessons in each unit.
- Vocabulary Beats: downloadable audio tracks with words and phrases set to music.
- Language studio: a complete reference for Writing, Vocabulary and Grammar.
- e-book+ with extra interactive Reading and Listening activities.
- Helbling Media App for Teachers
- Studio Workbook