Skip to main content
School Type: High School
Language Level: CEFR A1 - CEFR B2+
Components: Student's Book with Answer Keys, e-zone resources
Details: 484 pages, Softcover, 195 x 265 x 27.72 mm
Grammar Matrix updated edition is a complete English language reference grammar book designed to meet all the pedagogical requirements for CEFR levels from A1 to B2+.
- Cambridge exam preparation: now updated with preparation for new Preliminary and First exams
- FAQs: clear, simple answers to the students’ most frequent questions
- Visual Grammar: graphic organisers for the students to complete
- Mind Maps for revision
- Online Activities & MP3 audio files
Grammar Matrix stems from everyday, hands-on classroom experience and marries best practice to key innovations such as FAQs and Visual Grammar.
Grammar Matrix embraces and fully exploits the potential of images, diagrams and mind maps to reveal the matrix that underpins the English language – a fluid language based on simple concepts and patterns.
Grammar Matrix offers clear grammar explanations and over 3,000 exercises (in print and digital).
It is ideal for:
- revision of specific grammar items
- exam preparation
- in-depth classroom work
What’s inside Grammar Matrix?
- 21 units of 4 lessons each
- Exam Practice and Self-Check pages every three units for self-assessment
- A Basics section from Unit 1 to 6 to brush up the fundamentals
- Revision and exam-type tests in every unit
Plus, on e-zone:
- Teacher’s Book (downloadable PDF) including teaching tips, unit/progress tests, Answer Keys
Not exactly what you are looking for?
Have another try here:
Please note that this title is distributed digitally. After purchase, you will receive an email with your code(s) and instructions on how to activate your digital material.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally. After purchase, you will receive an email with a download link.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally (printable PDF file). You are only licensed to print as many copies as you have purchased.
Please note that by purchasing this title you are signing up for a subscription. After purchase, our sales team will contact you via email.
There is no shop data available