MARBLES Pupil’s Book includes a two-page Map of the Book and a six-page Welcome Unit, plus four Round the world spreads.
Each of the eight ten-page main units contains:
- A topic and Vocabulary presentation and practice spread
- Two pages with presentation and practice of the first Language point, featuring Rap with Ronnie! for pronunciation practice, supported by video animation
- A page with presentation and practice of the second Language point
- A page with Listening and Speaking: in odd-numbered units, these pages feature The Twins videos with While watching activities for both parts of the episode, a prediction task and a Let’s talk box highlighting functional language. The associated speaking task fosters collaboration.
The even-numbered units offer topic-based listening skills practice leading into Let’s talk and a speaking task in the same way.
- A Reading page introducing a range of text types and, in some units, a Learning for life focus on Global learning or Social and emotional learning (SEL)
- A page with engaging CLIL material related to the unit topic and, in some units, a Learning for life focus on Global learning or Social and emotional learning (SEL)
- An Imagine, research and present page promoting imagination, collaboration, research skills and communication skills as pupils present their group project
- A Review page for consolidation and self-assessment
The back of the book also includes:
- A Language reference section with language tables for each unit
- Four pages for recording and evaluating the Imagine, research and present projects
- An Irregular verbs section with illustrations to support the meaning
on Helbling e-zone kids
- Online Practice
Helbling Media App