Skip to main content
Everything you need for adult learners
JETSTREAM Intermediate develops students’ language and skills enabling them to use English effectively in work and life.
- Communicative roleplay activities, based on scenarios and dialogues, develop students’ interactive speaking skills
- In Mini-talk tasks students prepare their ideas and present their talk to classmates, practising productive speaking skills
- Listening reflects a variety of real-life situations, including conversations, interviews, talks, reports and radio programmes, and focuses on listening sub-skills
- A Song, Poem, Video or Music Link in every unit encourages students to use English in a fun and less formal way
- Optional Video tasks ask students to record an oral presentation on camera and share with others
- 12 Units
- Everyday English sections
- Vocabulary plus pages
- Review units every two units
- A comprehensive Grammar reference
- Information-gap activities and extra material
- Complete transcripts for the audio
- A Pronunciation spread focusing on problematic sounds
- An irregular verbs list
- 12 Units
- Vocabulary plus and Everyday English pages
- A review quiz every two units
- A Check your progress test every two units
- One page of dedicated Writing practice every unit
- A ‘do-it-yourself’ dictionary with phonetics listing key vocabulary
On Helbling e-zone
- Everyday English videos
- e-book+ – interactive Student’s Book & Workbook with integrated audio and video plus extra activities
- Cyber Homework – interactive activities covering grammar, vocabulary, reading, listening and dialogues
- Student practice – including Pronunciation and Exam Practice & Practice Papers
- CLIL projects
Teacher’s Guide with Class Audio CDs
- Full teaching notes, transcripts, keys and useful background information, plus ideas for early finishers and mixed-ability suggestions
- Photocopiable games and tasks
- Six ‘technique banks’ giving ideas for:
- Using the videos
- Using memory games
- Working with mixed-ability classes
- Ensuring learner autonomy and using technology
- Three Class Audio CDs contain all the listening material for the Student’s Book
On Helbling e-zone
- Full access to the students’ area
- Teacher's DIGI Pack including Presentation Software (IWB)
- Downloadable Teacher’s Guide with answer keys
- Testbuilder containing 12 Unit tests and 6 Progress tests
- Placement Test
Scope & Sequence
Download the Scope & Sequence PDF for details on the syllabus followed by this level.
Browse our sample materials now!
Since starting out as a volunteer teacher in Rwanda in her twenties, Jane has taught English and trained teachers all over the world. Three times winner of the ESU Duke of Edinburgh Award for her ELT courses and books for teachers, she has also written readers, children’s stories, BBC radio and video material as well as innovative personal development books for teachers.
Jeremy is an award-winning ELT author and teacher trainer. His publications include courses for adults and teachers’ resource books.
Jeremy has taught in the UK and Mexico and online (for the MATESOL at the New School, New York). He has travelled extensively working with teachers around the world.
Away from ELT, Jeremy is a musician and spoken word performer.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally. After purchase, you will receive an email with your code(s) and instructions on how to activate your digital material.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally. After purchase, you will receive an email with a download link.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally (printable PDF file). You are only licensed to print as many copies as you have purchased.
Please note that by purchasing this title you are signing up for a subscription. After purchase, our sales team will contact you via email.
There is no shop data available