Skills for life
For Real Plus Pre-intermediate takes students through B1, beyond the basics, with new topics and factual texts from the worlds of school, work and travel.
- The Starter Book provides an overview of the basics with a focus on grammar, vocabulary and communication and enables students to speedily re-activate knowledge.
- Word Expander tasks focus on more complex areas of vocabulary including syntax, multi-words verbs and verb patterns.
- Topics have been chosen to appeal to older teens and take students beyond the classroom focussing on themes such as cultural differences, the digital world and life in the future.
- The Skills for Life feature presents and practises transferable skills which help to develop autonomous learning.
- The photo-story On the Road is an engaging way to review new language and learn about life as a teenager in the USA.