Skip to main content
American JETSTREAM Beginner
American JETSTREAM Elementary
American JETSTREAM Pre-intermediate
American JETSTREAM Intermediate
American JETSTREAM Advanced
American JETSTREAM Upper-intermediate
Motivating topics, plenty of language practice and a focus on vocabulary and speaking help equip students with the language they really need.
American JETSTREAM Upper-intermediate equips students with the language they need and encourages them to take responsibility for their own learning.
- Guided Writing tasks cover a variety of genres, while the Check it! sections help students review and improve their writing
- Search and Think exercises invite students to revisit reading and listening texts to analyze grammatical structures and vocabulary in detail
- Phrasal Verbs texts revise phrasal verbs that students already know and introduce new ones in context
- Your story tasks allow students to think about how lessons relate to them personally and share their ‘story’ with others
- Takeaway English highlights useful everyday expressions for students to ‘take away’ to use themselves
- 12 Units
- Language in Action sections
- Review units every two units
- A comprehensive Grammar reference
- Complete transcripts for the audio
- A complete Writing reference
- 12 Units
- Vocabulary Plus and Language in Action pages
- A review quiz every two units
- A Check your progress test every two units
- A ‘do-it-yourself’ dictionary listing key vocabulary
On Helbling e-zone
- Language in Action videos
- e-book+ – interactive Student’s Book & Workbook with integrated audio and video plus extra activities
- Cyber Homework – interactive activities covering grammar, vocabulary, reading, listening and dialogues
- Student practice – including Pronunciation and Exam Practice & Practice Papers
- CLIL projects
Teacher’s Guide with Class Audio CDs
- Full teaching notes, transcripts, keys and useful background information, plus ideas for early finishers and mixed-ability suggestions
- Additional tasks with teaching notes
- Four ‘technique banks’ giving ideas for:
- Using the videos
- Using memory games
- Working with mixed-ability classes
- Three Class Audio CDs contain all the listening material for the Student’s Book
On Helbling e-zone
- Full access to the students’ area
- Teacher's DIGI Pack including Presentation Software (IWB)
- Downloadable Teacher’s Guide with answer keys
- Guide for New Teachers
- Testbuilder containing 12 Unit tests and 6 Progress tests
- Placement Test
Scope & Sequence
Download the Scope & Sequence PDF for details on the syllabus followed by this level.
Browse our sample materials now!
Please note that this title is distributed digitally. After purchase, you will receive an email with your code(s) and instructions on how to activate your digital material.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally. After purchase, you will receive an email with a download link.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally (printable PDF file). You are only licensed to print as many copies as you have purchased.
Please note that by purchasing this title you are signing up for a subscription. After purchase, our sales team will contact you via email.
There is no shop data available