Skip to main content
Be sure with SURE
Inspiring topics, extra vocabulary and fluency practice help equip intermediate students with the language they really need.
- SURE Intermediate starts with lively openers that introduce themes preparing students for the module to come.
- Clear Brush up and Move on sections review language and explore new grammar points. Constant reviewing increases the rate of learning and retention.
- For intensive exam preparation with training sections focussed on Reading, Listening, Use of English and Writing.
- Word Hub spreads focus on lexical development and include collocations, word building, selecting the right word in the right context, common idioms and phrasal verbs.
- Literature sections and literary texts encourage students to read classics of English and American literature.
- Viewpoints videos helps students make the transition from bystander to protagonist, by focussing on essential B2 skills and strategies.
- 6 Modules
- 12 units
- SURE Start
- A and B Lessons
- Grammar Hub & Word Hub
- Skills Development
- Focus on Accuracy & Fluency
- 24-page Exam Training section
- Viewpoints with real conversation videos
- Literary extracts with Literature & CLIL videos
- 6 Modules
- 12 units
- Vocabulary Practice
- Grammar Consolidation
- Additional Reading Texts
- Writing Tasks and Extension
- Grammar Guidelines
- Focus on exams
On Helbling e-zone
- Student Practice
- Cyber Homework
- Video Activities
- CLIL Projects
Teacher’s Books are packed with fresh, practical ideas and activities that really provide support and guidance for every lesson. They also include a DVD with videos consisting of presentation and communication dramas, documentaries and vox pops.
The online Testbuilder is available on Helbling e-zone. It includes specially developed Basic, Progress Plus and Exams Tests providing support for teachers to effectively evaluate student progress. It enables teachers to tailor tests prior to printing. Tests are also available in a ready-to-print format.
All the SURE video content, also available in American English.
Three Class Audio CDs
All the SURE audio content, also available in American English.
On Helbling e-zone
Teacher’s DIGI Pack
- Presentation Software (IWB)
- Testbuilder + Test audio
- Teacher’s Book + Class audio
- Reference material including Scope & Sequence, Trinity GESE & ISE
- Photocopiables including Entry test, Placement Test, Video lessons worksheets, Grammar help, Speaking skills for exams, Word banks
Helbling Media App
Scope & Sequence
Download the Scope & Sequence PDF for details on the syllabus followed by this level.
Browse our sample materials now!
Student's Book – Module 3
Martyn Hobbs taught English for many years abroad and in the UK, and is a prize-winning playwright and screenplay writer. He co-writes course books with Julia Starr Keddle, and has written and developed numerous video projects. He loves writing stories, especially graded readers for learners. He uses his creativity and film-making experience to make his materials involving and fun.
Julia Starr Keddle
Julia Starr Keddle taught English abroad and in the UK for many years. She has written many successful course books with Martyn Hobbs and other materials for young people. Julia is particularly interested in accuracy and fluency, teen development, and developing ‘soft skills’. She loves thinking of new ways to present language and making it relevant, exciting and visually appealing.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally. After purchase, you will receive an email with your code(s) and instructions on how to activate your digital material.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally. After purchase, you will receive an email with a download link.
Please note that this title is distributed digitally (printable PDF file). You are only licensed to print as many copies as you have purchased.
Please note that by purchasing this title you are signing up for a subscription. After purchase, our sales team will contact you via email.
There is no shop data available