Teaching Grammar Creatively 2nd Edition offers 55 complete lessons covering a wide range of grammar structures, learner levels, and age groups, designed to stimulate the imagination, humour and creativity of your students.
Each lesson is divided into two self-standing main sections:
- Section A helps develop language awareness and introduces and provides initial practice of language areas that may still be unfamiliar to your learners.
- Section B provides an opportunity for a deeper and more meaning-focused engagement with these areas, always in an extended context, and always with a strong element of individual creativity.
In this second edition, you’ll find the following changes:
- New lessons that focus on high-frequency ‘chunks’, consistent with the view that there is no clear distinction between vocabulary (in the form of chunks) and grammar.
- A greater variety of creative activity types, especially in the B sections of each unit.
- Suggestions on how to use gamification as a motivational booster and to help students improve their memory for language.
- A wide range of texts, pictures and recordings available on ezone.helbling.com